Scottsdale Commercial Lease Negotiations and Disputes Attorney
One of the largest investments you will make as a business owner in Arizona is commercial real estate. Before you close on a new piece of property, you must make sure that it is the right decision for you and your business and that it will be economically profitable. For this reason, hiring a knowledgeable commercial lease negotiation attorney in Scottsdale is critical. A lawyer can help you negotiate fair terms with a property owner or landlord, as well as defend any allegations against you during a contract dispute.
Contact the Law Offices of William D. Black today so our lawyers can help you reach the best possible outcome for a commercial lease agreement or dispute. We offer free case consultations in Scottsdale and the surrounding areas.
Experienced Lawyers for Commercial Lease Agreements
Attorney William D. Black has been practicing business law for over 30 years. He is a member of the Business Law and Entertainment Law Sections of the American Bar Association and served on the Executive Council of the State Bar Business Law Section from 2000 to 2017. He is currently the executive director of the Arizona Entrepreneur Advisor. Bill and his team are trusted sources of information, advice and legal counsel in all things business law in Scottsdale. This includes commercial lease negotiations and disputes.
Commercial Leases in Arizona Made Simple
At the Law Offices of William D. Black, one of our goals is to make business law as simple as possible, whether you are a first-time business owner or a seasoned entrepreneur. Our lawyers are well-versed in the nuances of Arizona’s business and property laws. We will help you understand commercial leasing agreements – and your rights when entering into this type of contract – without the legal jargon. Some basic facts about commercial leases in Arizona include:
- Commercial lease agreements are often customized, not standard.
- Additional terms and clauses can create room for ambiguity and misinterpretation.
- A typical lease agreement may cover topics such as rent, utilities, property use and length.
- There are gross, net and hybrid leases that place different levels of responsibility on the tenant.
- Unlike residential leases, commercial leases do not offer many tenant protections.
A commercial real estate investment is not like a residential purchase in Arizona. Commercial leases have many complex and overwhelming elements that may require assistance from an attorney. Our lawyers can help you easily understand your commercial lease, as well as defend your rights during negotiations of the lease’s terms or a lease dispute.
Our lawyers have the knowledge and experience to represent clients in all types of commercial lease cases. We can perform all of the following services on your behalf, and more:
- Helping you purchase or sell commercial property in Scottsdale.
- Reviewing and negotiating a fair commercial lease agreement.
- Aiding with transactions involving commercial, industrial and residential properties.
- Defending your rights during commercial lease disputes, such as a failure to pay rent or property damage dispute.
- Overseeing real estate development transactions, including contracting and disputes.
- Handling real estate broker and/or agent disputes.
- Dealing with foreclosure proceedings or collection actions.
- Addressing issues specifically related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Handling other common commercial lease issues.
No matter what your unique situation entails, we will identify your goals and work toward them using tailored legal services. Whether you’re interested in buying commercial property in Scottsdale or are seeking a fast and efficient resolution to a lease dispute, we can help.
Contact a Scottsdale Commercial Lease Negotiations and Disputes Attorney Today
A well-negotiated commercial lease can foster a positive landlord-tenant relationship that ultimately helps your business. At the Law Offices of William D. Black, our lawyers can assist you with every aspect of your lease or represent you during a dispute. For tailored business advice regarding a commercial lease, contact our Scottsdale attorneys at (844) 224-0054 to request a free consultation today.
Century Link Tower
20 East Thomas Road, Ste. 2200
Phoenix, AZ 85012
Main Office - Kierland Corporate Center
7047 East Greenway Parkway, Ste. 250
Scottsdale, AZ 85254