Phoenix Business Litigation Attorney
General Business Litigation and Mediation
From external threats such as intellectual property disputes to internal quarrels such as partnership disputes, business disagreements present distractions and potentially needless costs to the ultimate objective of the business — making money. We have the experience and expertise to help you deal with business disputes which develop, both internal and external.
Contract Disputes Attorney in Scottsdale & Phoenix
The Law Offices of William D. Black, a law firm with conveniently located offices both in Phoenix and Scottsdale, protects the business law interests of companies of all sizes. Whether you are prosecuting or defending a breach of contract claim or already involved in litigation, our firm offers creative solutions and, if necessary, aggressive advocacy, always working to respect your bottom line.
The business attorney who gets results for Arizona commercial disputes clients is William D. Black. He has more than thirty years of experience representing a variety of large and small business owners and corporate officers which gives him wide experience in business transactional litigation matters. Look to us for the innovative, resourceful and responsive representation you need and the attentive personal legal service you deserve.
Contact Us for An Initial Free Consultation Regarding Your Business Dispute and for First-rate Legal Representation
Contact us for cost-effective, first-rate representation in business litigation, call one of our offices, conveniently located in Phoenix or Scottsdale at 602-265-2600, or toll-free at 844-224-0054 or contact us online. We offer a completely confidential, complimentary initial consultation to discuss your case and your potential options.
The Law Offices of William D. Black — Boutique Law Firm Dedicated to Your Success
General business litigation practice areas in which we have successfully undertaken representation include:
- Contract disputes over purchase or sale of goods and services
- Contract disputes involving breach of employment agreements
- All other contract disputes
- Internal disputes between partners or shareholders
- Business dissolution and business divorce
- Litigation arising from acquisitions, mergers or financing
- Construction litigation (non-performance and other issues)
- Civil tort claims (personal injury, fraud, professional malpractice)
- Stockholder lawsuits
- Commercial lease disputes
- Employment matters (non-disclosure agreements, non-compete agreements, non-solicitation agreements, and severance and anti-piracy agreements)
- Commercial collections actions
- Enforcement of contracts (judgments, specific performance)
In his distinguished legal career, William D. Black has assisted his clients in resolving a variety of business disputes involving contracts, licensing, real estate, construction, equipment leases, and purchase agreements. His extensive knowledge of Arizona business law and record of successful representation as a Phoenix business lawyer can provide his clients with a decided advantage in legal needs including business mediation, arbitration or litigation.