Providing experienced and dedicated counsel to Arizona businesses is and will be a special focus of the Law Offices of William D. Black. Undoubtedly many businesses and individuals will need an experienced legal team to help them understand and deal with many of the legal and financial problems resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic we are experiencing in Arizona.
We Are Here to Help You at A Reduced Hourly Rate with A Variety of Legal and Financial Problems Which May Develop in Arizona as a Result of the Coronavirus
Common Types of Business and Commercial Law Issues on Which We Can Provide Legal Assistance
- Commercial leasing issues and disputes from both the tenant and/or landlord’s perspective
- Breaking or re-negotiating a commercial lease to deal with the business slowdown or interruption or fall-out caused by COVID-19
- Protecting your rights as a landlord to adjust to the challenging circumstances and times
- Licensing and administrative law problems caused by the coronavirus including problems which restaurants and bars are encountering and will encounter
- Addressing the repercussions of the coronavirus on business sales and acquisitions
- Addressing the repercussions of the coronavirus on commercial real estate sales and acquisitions
- Addressing the effects of the coronavirus on business formations
- Addressing Estate Planning issues caused by the coronavirus
- Addressing unique problems caused by COVID-19 in the litigation world
- Addressing the effect of the coronavirus on bankruptcy filings as relief from the business and personal dilemmas caused by the coronavirus
Contact Us Today
The advice of a well-qualified attorney committed to your business or personal success in these challenging times can be an invaluable asset. Call Arizona business and commercial law attorney William D. Black to arrange for a free initial consultation. We can be reached at (602) 265-2600 or through our toll-free number (844) 224-0054. or online.